Am I not boyfriend material?

I don't know what to do. I'm a great guy & all but seems as if I not wanted. I've told almost all the time the I'm a great guy or I'd make a wonderful husband somedy or chicks jus telling me how great I would be as a boyfriend but never given a chance. I be a ass & denied; I be myself, denied. Everyone I know is in a relationship while I'm the last single friend. I don't know what to do

Most Helpful Girl

• Your being too hard on yourself! If girls tell you these things, I think you're coming across as a really good friend. Maybe try get out of the friend zone with people and they will start to look at you as more than that. You sound like a nice guy, you'll get there!

What Girls Said 2

• The same girls who tell you you're great are denying you? If so, you're probably being way too friendly. Some guys are just so friendly, and not flirty enough so she just sees him as a friend and any feelings she had will go away within a few weeks of meeting him, because some other guy will flirt back with her and won't be Mr Buddy Buddy. Then while she still knows he's boyfriend material, she just isn't into him like that anymore.
    Just approach more girls, ones you know and complete strangers. The more you go for, the more you'll find saying yes. Ask 5 girls, all might say no, ask 10 and one might say yes, ask 20 and five might say yes.

• your time will come!

What Guys Said 2

• In the lottery that is "Love" not everyone wins.

• I've heard that a lot too, for a long time. Get ready for a long time of loneliness.