Do girls date guys who don't entirely have their stuff together?

I was talking to my sister and she was telling me they don't abd that because I don't yet I should wait

Most Helpful Girl

• Hey its unibrow guy! You still have it! Doesn't matter if you have your stuff together with that thing!

What Girls Said 3

• I'd be hypocritical to say no because i'm not completely together myself, but I would suppose it depends on the specifics of whats "not together"

• Depends on what the "stuff" is... If you have a job, a place to live, not in jail, and good personal hygiene, you're probably fine.

• I have a job I'm trying to get a stable place to stay looking for a roomate situation and I'm looking to get into nursing school this year

• The fact that you have clear goals for your future is a definite point in your favor. The place to stay is the only I'd say that's holding you back. I wish you success!

• Yeah me and the girl can hang out in a cardboard box lol

• Depends. some girls would and others won't.

• I'm not a complete bum but things re coming together slower for me like I have a good job right now stable housing is an issue. I'm looking at a roommate situation and also I'm looking into nursing school this year

What Guys Said 3

• i would imagine some do, for me it's a matter of finding those, because i'm almost 27 and not financially stable yet

• Dude I have a job its just a issue of having a stable place to stay

• Just wondering if I could get a girlfriend in my situation

• Probably man at least you have a car

• My buddy lives out of a van and is drowning in pussy. Nuff said!

• Depends... what do you mean "don't entirely have their stuff together"? Are you working towards something? College?

• Well I have a job stable housing right now is a issue and I'm looking to get into nursing school this year

• Did they reject you based on the fact you paid for their dinner

• No. Women are very... strange sometimes. And, as a rule of thumb, I never pay for the first date. Dating is a numbers game. If you ask 100 girls out, at least 10 will say yes, 5 will flake and 1 will at least sleep with you (so the saying goes). I had 12 dates with 12 different women in the last 3 months. 9 showed up, 3 flaked, 8 of them rejected me, I kissed/made-out with 5 of them, and 1 of them still continues to see me.

Had a date today and after 10 minutes, she decided not to see me anymore -_-.

Like I said, women are fickle with their emotions. So, when you go out with women, just see what she is about and don't pay for her. After you go out on a few dates with a girl, start paying.