Do you think dating is hard?

In general. Poll below...

• yes
  • no

Most Helpful Guy

• I can't speak for other guys, but dating has definitely been frustrating for me. It's not that hard for me to get girls to respond on online dating sites, but after that is when things have gotten tricky for me. Sometimes, they'll email me for a little bit on the site and then stop. Sometimes, I get a number and we text for a while and meet up, then she abruptly stops responding for whatever reason. I'm sure that I haven't said or did anything too weird on each of my meetings, and I try to look my best and be entertaining and respectful.

I think one thing that is holding me back, however, is my inability to drive. I've heard many women refuse to give a guy the time of day if he doesn't drive. In addition to this, driving instead of walking or taking a bus is more convenient and a person can go more places whenever and quicker. With me not having a car or a license, I missed out on a golden opportunity late one night with the last woman I was talking to. She said she wanted me over, but buses don't run at 2AM in my town (and she was one town over), and I couldn't afford a cab. When the next semester starts at the end of this month, I'm going to work harder towards saving up money and being able to drive.

What Girls Said 13

• the concept of dating isn't hard.
    finding a good date is difficult.

• For you it is

• no.. i haven't really gone on many dates though.. everything just seemed to happen organically.. i feel like a date has all the odd semiotic meanings attached to it that confuse people.. if two people can tell they like each other, i think they should just do stuff together, more and more as they continue to like the person, and less, and less if they dont.. no labels just happenings

• I want to date my cat.

• I don't find it difficult. I find getting one with someone I genuinely am interested in difficult.

• No I don't think it's that hard. It can be a bit scary in the start though before you know how the other person feels

• hard for some more than others.

• I just started dating and it's pretty damn good so far :D Lord of the Rings, legend of zelda and popcorn. Pretty awesome start XD

• Yeah and I haven't started yet.

• It's difficult in the sense that it's hard to find someone worth staying with.

• Very.. especially if your awkward. But I don't date anyone. Only 1 boyfriend ever none after him.

• Yes still waiting for someone to ask me out

• Dating in itself is not hard, the task is developing it into a relationship

What Guys Said 10

• Finding a date - nope
    Finding someone worth continuing to date - frustratingly difficult!

• Can't even remember the last time I was on a date

• depends on your appearance/personality

• Yes just because there are a lot of idiots out there.

• frustrating is a word that comes to mind lol.

• Its very simple. The people make it hard.

• Haha not really

• yes very extremely hard

• It's hard if you are black because white and Asian girls will not like you. Asian guys also suffer from this stereotypes. Be an attractive white guys, girls will love you.

• I think stressful is more accurate.