Would Asian men prefer to date Dominican woman (hispanic)?

I like men in general but I seem to prefer east Asian men the most, I'm a fair skinned Hispanic girl but I'm not thin and tall like most Asian girls. I'm about 5`2 and very curvy. I have curly brown hair that reach my shoulders, big brown eyes, a small nose, and finally pink full lips. I'm going to travel around a bit in east Asian and I was wondering if Asian men are interested in girls like me.

0|0
0|5

Most Helpful Guy

• You have to make yourself approachable to them
    lol i am pretty sure most guys would date you
    Asian men usually stick with Asian girls but, if you find an adventurous one and make yourself approachable he should have no problem dating you

good luck!

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 4

• I'm Asian and I don't have any problem dating Hispanic. You should worry about your personality/character rather than rece.

0|0
    0|0
    • That's something I personally don't have a problem with. I'm a social butterfly haha.

• Yeah of course d00d! Everyone has their own tastes and its always subject to change :)

0|0
    0|0
  • I'd date anyone I find attractive regardless of their background.

0|0
    0|0
  • I am Egyptian man and i think Hispanic girls are hot and sexy , and if i find my soul mate i will marry her , no matter she is from any country.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 0

No girls shared opinions.