My mom is freaking out that I kiss my boyfriend?

I'm almost 20 years old and I'm going to continue to kiss my boyfriend when I please. She thinks I'm gross and she's shocked, I say it's completely natural. She thinks that first base is down and she wonders what else I've been doing. Its not her business and we haven't done anything but that. How do I get her understand and stop judging me?

Most Helpful Girl

• be as respectful as you can and let her know you are an adult. that's all you have to say. if you want, let her know you're being safe but not going that far anyway. don't know your mom of course but i can speak from personal experience that sometimes parents have a hard time accepting their children as adults in certain aspects. if you're handling your business elsewhere ( school, work, etc) then she definitely should accept that you know what you're doing.

What Guys Said 1

• They are parents, they will care for you. All you do is to hide from her, nothing else.

What Girls Said 1

• Just tell her straight up your an adult and you should be able to do whatever you want without her consent