Girls if On a date a guy did nothing but look at you're breasts would you be turned off?

Would you go on a second date with him

0|0
14|3

Most Helpful Girl

What Girls Said 13

• You mean all he did was look at my boobs? That's pretty creepy. I have small boobs, but if all he did was stare, I'd think he's not taking me seriously. I'd probably not even finish the date cuz that's so rude and disrespectful. I'd be forced to "lemon law" him haha :P

i0.kym-cdn.com/.../ca0.jpg

2|1
    0|0
  • An occasional glance I would be flattered by, as I do usually wear low cut tops and even when I do not intentionally show cleavage, my breasts are pretty large, so there is usually cleavage no matter what unless I wear a turtleneck (which I never do). However, if he had a problem holding a conversation and was blatantly staring and being disrespectful about it, there would not be a second date. That being said, the man I am currently dating is absolutely obsessed with big breasts and he loves mine. I love it when he stares, but he also doesn't stare for an awkward amount of time, pays attention and actually listens to what I say and is incredibly respectful of me, so it does not bother me one bit if he wants to stare a little.

0|0
    0|0
  • I absolutely would not go on a second date and would very possibly make a quick escape from the first one.

1|1
    0|0
  • If he's hot, why not.

0|1
    0|0
  • I probably wouldn't go on a second date with him unless I felt like he was something special.
    If the following up date happens I would wear a t shirt though.

0|0
    0|0
  • If he glanced every now and then I'd be okay with it, I could even like it but if he just stopped talking and stared at them the whole time it'd make me uncomfortable.

1|1
    0|0
  • He would not get a second date. He probably wouldn't get a full first date. I would go home early.

0|0
    0|0
  • I'd be creeped out. No date at all, i'd be outie in like five minutes

1|0
    0|0
  • I wouldn't even wait for the date to be over. I'm out.

1|0
    0|0
  • Occasionally would be flattering... If he couldn't hold a conversation or couldn't look away for 10 seconds then I'd be out of there ASAP.

0|0
    0|0
  • Occasionally looking at my chest is fine , but if your doing that the whole time I'm just gonna get up and leave you right there

1|0
    0|0
  • omg yes.. anyway there is nothing there to look

1|0
    0|0
  • He would not get a second date from me.

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 3

• I lol'd at this

Now wanna hear the women

1|0
    0|0
  • I just can't help it I love tits! What man doesn't?

0|0
    0|0
  • you couldn't help yourself could you lol

0|0
    0|0