I'm a girl but after seeing some real life experiences. Girls can be so cruel too. What do you think?

I'm not trying to insult my fellow girls but in my opinion some girls are just so cruel!!! Why the hell do they chase after other people's boyfriend and seduce them. This is so annoying & it makes me mad when I think of it. Why can they not find or wait for their own true love!!! Is stealing another girls man the best solution!! Yes, sometimes we blame it all on the guys but after seeing this experience girls also have to be blamed. some girls are so cheap & their gold diggers so boys beware!! Know who you date 😒😒

Most Helpful Girl

• I can never understand why they lack empathy towards other but so selfish. They put their happiness at the expense of others by doing those acts. Then again, those home wreckers are too dense too that they are being used by a guy who want the best of two worlds. As for guys who willing to pay for the girls wants, is also doing a business deal. Depise home wreckers and cheaters.

What Guys Said 5

• It's just part of the dating world. We have a few guys rolling around trying to fuck every girl they see, regardless of their relationship status. Although, if you think about, unsavory people like that are a good testing tool, if they appear, to see if a potential partner is worth it or not.

• Tbh I don't want any girl to be flirting around my boyfriend or trying to test him like he's a lab rat. 💀💀

• By* ... damn this auto bullshit

• To the opinion owner!!! Your answer makes a lot of sense 🙌😏😏 & take good care of your girl and take out the hoes

• You ladies " Pre Select " guys , this means you will only find guys attractive if other females find him attractive , it's in your biology to select the best mates. Hence why a lot of women want guys already in relationships , it's still shitty behaviour , but that will be a strong factor.

• That is so true, I agree but then I'm not into a guy that every girl is hyped up about. I like someone that isn't noticeable at all. So we can have our own space and privacy

• humans can be...

doesn't matter though... stick with those who are nice...

• I just like girls who are genuinely nice, to EVERYONE.

• Yes people appear nice watch out for wolves in sheep clothing

• Well, how do I distinguish between girls who are nice and who only appear nice?

• You'd know a gold digger when you see one. Well there are nice girls anyways, if you're close to them you would tell

• Attention... ego... lots of things. Girls can be cruel, but only a select few. Most of the girls I've dated have been put other people before their egos.

What Girls Said 1