How to get a boyfriend?

I'm almost 18 , all girls around me have boyfriends , how should I get a boyfriend?

I don't think the guy I likes me , and I don't want to look awkward afterwards

Most Helpful Guy

• You look beautiful, guys may be to scared to ask you.

Let it happen naturally and just flow with it.

What Guys Said 6

• Be yourself. If someone likes you for other reasons than being yourself then it wouldn't be a good relationship. Sure, you have a boyfriend, yay, but you wouldn't enjoy yourself.

I think you are kind of shy. I'm not really that shy but I find it a bit difficult talking to girls in the way that I would want. But I met my girlfriend online and obviously if it went awkward, I wouldn't really be embarrassed because she wouldn't see my again. So online I'm more confident so maybe that's the route you should take

• Well you got to learn to take the initiative to find someone you like and ask them out. It's hard, I know. I have this issue to. (In fact I never even had a girlfriend and I'm 23.) Don't worry if you go through high school without finding one. Just be patient, build yourself up the courage to make yourself known to more guys, and remember not to just settle for any guy.

• You "don't". Other than randomly asking people there's pretty much nothing you can do to control this.

• Relax, how many of those people do you thing will have lasting relationships, i'm 22 and never had a girlfriend..

• Ask boy out? :)

• Well I'm too shy for that

• @asker if that's true then your really young, someone will tell you soon even if your ugly.
      And your not ugly your beautiful so I wouldn't worry.

• Thank you a lot 😉

• I'm still wondering how to get a girlfriend :(((

• You're. a guy find a girl that you think you like and ask her out

• It's very hard because most girls are too conservative and passive... I need some dominant girl.

What Girls Said 1

• Be your awesome self. Be a little more outgoing. There ya go.