Should I break up with my boyfriend of 4 months?

So my boyfriend and I have been dating for 4 months, and I really do like him, but there's a good amount of little things that bother me. I don't like people for their looks so it's not about that. He dances a lot and it kinda embarrasses me, and he likes it so I don't say anything to hurt his feelings. He also talks nonstop about stuff I don't care about and then says "oh nobody gets my reference", and usually we all get the reference. He also makes music that's a mix of ghetto and dubstep, don't like it. I don't say anything because that's part of who he is as a person, and I don't want to hurt his feelings. My dad hates him, but not because of his personality, but because he's black. He's from Detroit and lives here in Alabama, we go to school together. We're in high school. We've dated a couple times before, the first time was in May of 2014. He's been hinting at sex (I'm a virgin, he's had sex once years ago), and it's kinda scary to me. I've said no, but now I'm considering having sex with him. He recently sent me 2 dick pics, and he's really big (length and width), which kinda scares me. He's also really hairy, and I hate that. If he was stubbly then I'd be fine. Again, I don't want to say anything, cause it's kinda rude and embarrassing. I asked him if he wanted anything in return and he said, "sure why not" which made me feel bad. So I asked what he wanted and said anything so I sent a picture of my boobs and he said "majestic" mfw. I don't know why, but after he sent the picture, I got ridiculously sad and started crying. I don't know. I'm sorry for this long paragraph, but it's necessary.

• Break up
  • Stay with him
We have a ton in common, and we're gonna be friends no matter what either way. He's a nice person, I just didn't mention all the nice things he's done for me. I stopped doing bad things because of him, he's a lot nicer of a guy than I painted him, honest. Nobody say answer based on skin color either. I love him, but I think its in a friendly way. The nudes part was on Snapchat so he couldn't have saved them and only 3 total pics were sent, 2 were from him. Just throwing that in there.

Most Helpful Girl

• Sweetheart, I know how you feel. I went through this entire scenario in my head literally last week (about a guy that I was flirting with but then he ended up being creepy.)
    I think you should try talking to him. You NEED to not care what he says when you tell him you are not ready to have sex with him. If he disrespects that, you need to break up with him then and there. Don't let him force you into something like that.. And by the way, he's probably a virgin and is only saying that to make himself look sexy or something.
    Although I do appreciate his choice in music (moombahton and trap ftw! Haha), if you don't like it, try opening him up to other kinds of music. Chances are, he'll enjoy other things too. The dancing aspect I think would be the easiest talk to have with him. While he doesn't have to completely stop, maybe he can chill out a little bit.
    And please please tell me you didn't send him nudes because you felt pressured. You don't have to do anything you don't want to do and he needs to back the fuck up if he thinks it's okay to pressure you into doing that. If you cried, you probably are feeling more pain than love.

It's your choice on whether you dump him or stay, but while little things can be fixed, he sounds like a thirsty fuckboy when it comes to sex. Be careful about it, and if you want to Kik me if he tries to force you into something, I'll give you my Kik. Idc if it's three in the morning, if you need to vent about something he did, I'll listen.

• Thank you so much, I'm talking to him right now actually. He only recently started hinting at sex, and I thought I was ready, but I'm clearly not haha. I didn't feel pressured into any of it. He's actually very understanding with that. He knows I'm a virgin and respects that. It's just after I did it, I felt like I shouldn't have. I don't feel like I owe him anything, nor does he owe me anything. Also, I mainly named the negatives in him, I don't know why, but again, he's a good person. We've both kinda hinted at it recently, but now I'm just like "no I'm not ready for this." Thank you so much though for your advice and offer to kik

• Okay at least you guys are kind of on the same page now x]
      I wish you guys the best :P

What Guys Said 4

• The way you described him it honestly sounded like you didn't love him and if you rush into sex with someone you don't love then you will only regret it later. Spontaneously crying about the relationship might be your feelings telling you they isn't want you want.

• Yes you should.

• Yeah break up with him.
    You two aren't right for each other at all.

• Leave that bastard...

What Girls Said 5

• Yes break up.

• Sounds like you aren't happy. Being in a relationship you're supposed to be happy.

• Sounds like a break up is necessary. It's only been 4 months and there's nothing you really like about him. Don't send him pics of yourself, that's probably the worst thing to do, internet is a wonderful yet horrible place at the same time.

• He dances a lot and it kind of embarrasses you?

• He likes to dance, and I don't think he's any good

• You should break up. The two of you aren't compatible and you don't seem ready for a relationship