We were making out and he moves to my ear and then neck?

He moved to my ear and was kissing on my ear. Yes his tongue was in my ear. Then he was kissing and nibbling a little on my neck. He kept doing that for awhile. What does that mean?

Most Helpful Girl

• He was definitely Into You, make no bones about it, dear, with your Ear... and some 'Nibbling a little on my neck' on the side.
    He was just turned on... however, if he was saying sweet somethings into your ear, he really likes you... and if No Nothings, then, just horny without being too corny is what he had on his mind at the time.
    Good luck. xx

What Guys Said 4

• OK... the truth is out... I know everyone else has said that he was trying to turn you on, but given the number of vampires that apparently really do exist, it seems you found one. It was getting you ready for another time.

• Guys love nibbling necks and ears.

Heck, we like nibbling everything.

• This is your first time making out, isn't it?

• No it's not. I have one ex so I don't have much experience. I haven't ever had a tongue in my ear or someone lightly kissing and biting my neck.

• Someone told him if he did that it'd turn you on, or he likes the taste of earwax!

• "he likes the taste of earwax". Yes, that is exactly it.

Thanks for that laugh XD

What Girls Said 4

• he's one sick perverted freak.

• If you don't know what that means at 25-34 I think you're doomed.

• it means he was enjoying kissing you? lol really? he was probably trying to turn you on.

• He actually wanted to turn you on for physical activities