Is messing around while talking to someone else a?

What do y'all think if a man is talking to a woman no dates yet but soon to go on a first date with her is messing around with another woman? Is it bad or not bad since he and the other woman are just going to date? Give me halls opinions both sexes are welcomed thanks.

Ok so what I'd she said she is not seeing someone else though is it still ok the man stays sexing with the other woman? Honestly I think it's a bad idea and he should just let go of the sex partner and go on clean dates without worrieng about the thoughts of being dirty? What do y'all think?

Most Helpful Girl

• It's bad since he's abiut to get with another woman

What Girls Said 2

• it's fine if you're honest about it. you don't have to throw it in her face that she's not the only one, but me being woman who focuses on one person at a time, i'd appreciate someone being up front. that way, if it doesn't work out, it's really not your problem to make her feel better since she knew from the beginning you were dividing your time. communication is key regardless of how serious your relationship is. some girls are fine with juggling multiple options, others expect exclusivity. you just have to find out what you're dealing with.

• I wouldn't be very happy with it...

• So you agree the woman that the man is having sex with should be left for the dates to start?

What Guys Said 3

• Nope, not bad to me.. Sure it may suck for her but I consider that being selfish. As a matter of fact I encourage this to other men that I coach on. That's why it's the "dating stage" u just meet and get to know them.. She can't say anything about what u do with other women or think badly of u.. U two are not serious, not yet anyways.

this would also want to make u exclusive asap..

• nothing is official yet. dating is dating. its fine.

• That is wrong, cheating doesn't need to be sex, dating itself is.