Am I reading too much into things?

The girl i'm seeing went to a party a few nights ago. She added a guy who was obviously there aswell the next day on Facebook. That day I noticed she kept going on and offline every 10 minutes or so so it kind of looks like she is talking to him. He has also become one of her top friends on snapchat now. I know it sounds like i'm stalking her but i'm not, I just unintentionally noticed all of these things and am now thinking about it a lot. She has also been talking to me less since then but I may just be overthinking that too. I can't ask her about it because i will just look like a stalker. So am I reading into this too much or does it definitely mean something? Any reassurance would be great.

Most Helpful Guy

• Yeah that's definitley the signs bro, I'd find someone else, unless he screws up somehow he has her attention now.

What Girls Said 1

• maybe she has feelings for him dont get to attatced to her it sounds like she is seening him.. maybe they are close friends but i doubt it.

What Guys Said 2

• I suspect you are right. But it is a little stalkerish! Just guard your heart, until you know for sure.

• Things do seem fishy. Just don't lay yourself down for her yet. Act calm and see other girls at the same time. It'll help you take your mind off of her.