Dating black guys?

How come sum white girls won't date a black guy

Most Helpful Girl

• im a white girl- and frankly ill tell you why---- because its GROSS! AND SOOO WRONG... youd have to be a super abercrombie stud if you expect a white girl to like you... NO uperclass white girl everrrrrr dates a black guy, its the way we are raised and unless ur high class too and have a 6-pack then its NOT EVERRRRR going to happen... ICK

• YOU ARE A RACIST MOTHER FUCKER! You prissy white girl you only f***ing care about blonde haired blue eyed mother f***ers who can buy you Chanel purses.

• Ha, get over yourself, hun.

• Multiculturalism is White GENOCIDE, don't do it!

What Girls Said 7

• I live in Scotland, where many of our men are either pale and ginger, or pale and not.

I'm most definately not racist, but just not attracted to dark skinned males. My friends feel the same way!

This is probably due to the fact that in my lifetime I've seen less than 10 people with dark skin.

It's literally foreign to me, and I guess that's why I'd only ever date a white guy.

It's nothing personal! Just the way my mind works.

• When I was younger I don't think I would but now I would some girls just want to date someone of there own ethnicity.

• Because a lot of people are still racist. Those white girl's stupid daddy's tell them not to date black guys so they dont. GET OVER IT! ITS NOT 1935 ANYMORE! I am the product of a Mexican-American father and a White mother. Is my mother gross because she married a Mexican-American man? I would really like to f***ing know.

• Wow. I'm white and I'm crazy over dark skin. I'm very classy. I'm attracted to what my hearts feels not outer appearance I rather be a red neck than live a hard life because I can't fulfill my love life.

• i would if I was attracted to him, but most of the time I'm just not, even if they are super nice. I just don't feel anything :(

• im cherokee indian so whatever

• I think it's just a matter of preferences. I'm a white girl and admittedly, am mainly attracted to white guys. Unless a person is an ignorant racist (I suppose that's redundant), I don't think anyone would completely rule out dating someone because of their skin color.

I know some white girls that exclusively date black guys because that's what they find the most attractive. It just comes down to what you're into.

What Guys Said 5

• I once dated a white girl that seemed to make it a point to let me know that she would never date a black guy, as if she thought I would be insecure if she thought black guys looked good. I never told her that I've dated a couple of black girls before her though, lol

• I've never dated a black girl and I'm a black guy. All my girlfriends were either white, Mexican, or Italian. lol I'd love to get an Asian one day though. I just like how most white girls I date are relaxed and respectful and intelegent. I'm not the type of guy that wants to fight with a woman who wants to be loud and disrespectful to me all the time because she knows I won't put my hands on her. Alotta females from every race like to start drama and get a men amped up over dumb shit but it seems to happen a lot more with black females and I'm not into that. I rather date a girl who enjoys being around me and not trying to be too cool in front of her friends

• Well I'm a white guy and have never dated a black girl, well there's also 95% white people in my state but other than that I don't find myself attracted to many of them. Might be the case for some white girls as well, but there are plenty of inter-racial relationships out there that work.

• It's a matter of preference, some people just don't see themselves dating certain types of people. However, people can find that they end up marrying someone completely different than who they originally wanted, this is something that people learn with time, so don't worry about it.

• find the white girls who do