What do you think about this cute girl at the hardware store?

Girls, so I was out with my brother and his gf today and we went to this hardware store and their was this really cute girl their. We made eye contact and she smiled at me. Honestly I don't think that meant anything, but I would like to go back alone without my brother there. I was thinking about just being honest about it and tell her I saw her the other day and just wanted to come back and see her and then just talk with her some and hopefully get her number. Girls what do you think about that? She saw saw me and she probably knows I was with my brother.

I figured it would be a nice natural way to start a conversation with her.
I appreciate all the guys comments, but I actually have one more question for the girls. What would you think about a guy who actually comes back like the next day so he can talk to you?

Most Helpful Girl

• I would think that's adorable, so long as he doesn't come on too strong. It's an immediate turn-off for me if a guy doesn't even make the effort to learn a bit about me before asking me out (or even asking for my number). So yeah, to start off just try and strike up a casual conversation with her - ask her about herself, does she enjoy working there, etc etc. Then, when the timing is right, see about getting her number.

You can do it!

What Girls Said 2

• Yeah, I think that's really nice you would want to go back and see her. You definitely felt a connection, try it out and see if she feels one too. I would be happy if someone did that to me, I would also be cautious as well, because I wouldn't know them. I may not give out my number but rather a time and place for a date to get to know one another.

• U go for it!!!

What Guys Said 5

• I'm not a girl, but I think you should go for it. You got absolutely nothing to lose, but you got everything to win. :] Good luck dude.

• Hardware girls are hot. Definitely. . . . and do it before your brother does, lol.

• Hey, go for it. It seems like you feel a connection. Just make sure she seems interested before returning moretthan once. That could creep her out if she's not interested. Good luck!

• do dat man

• Go for it.