Would you go out with a woman who has four kids?

That's a lot of kids. It could be a bit much.

Most Helpful Guy

• I won't go out with a women who has any kids. I'm not taking care of kids who aren't mine. Plus most of the time the kids of single mothers are freaking black devilspawn (Sorry but I wasn't going to sugarcoat it) and trust me I have zero tolerance for children who act like they're all that.

What Girls Said 3

• I would go out with a guy who had kids. However, I would wait to meet the kids until 6 months or later. If he isn't the one for me and I wasn't the one for him I would not want to disrupt the children's thoughts about who their mother or new mother is. I would make sure he is the one I wanted to be with and then meet the family. I am not much for kids, but I wouldn't let that stop me from getting to know someone.

• Sure I'd go out with a guy with kids, he probably needs a day away... and maybe one I could meet the kids if we're still seeing each other.

• It depends on how old they are. I could date a guy with 4 kids in the future, if they were teens and older. But it's be hard for little ones.

What Guys Said 9

• If she's got children, then she's undateable as far as I'm concerned.

• No, I would not... even at your age that's a big responsibilty

• That's a lot of people to date at once.

I say that because to make it work takes the effective consent of all 5 of them. That's a tall order.

• Honestly, no. I refrained from dating single mothers.

• She should be the one asking me.

• Simple answer: NOPE!

• No I prefer to take care of my own kids

• Yeah I would depending on how financially stable I am I grew up with 5 siblings

• And I am the oldest so when my mom was gone I took care of the others

• Hahahahahahahahhahahaha

No.

• What if she's hot?

• There are a lot of hot women. I'll find one without four kids.