She let's me sleep in her bed?

What would you think of a women that said it was ok for you to sleep over in the same bed as her, not one day but 3 days in a row? She's flirty before she goes to bed in ways like she will just call my name and not say anything else or she will give a light laugh at what I say. We have gone on dates but right now we are just friends which may become something more as she said she left that option open.. I've been spending most of my weeks with her and met a few of her friends..

I dropped her off to work and she asked me was I staying or going home, I said I was going to stay so she gave me her whole key chain so I could go back to her place till it was time to pick her up.

Not sure if I'm thinking too much into it.. but when in the bed her face will be about 7 inches away and I can feel her body heat and her breathing.

Well I had car issues and I texted her to let her know what's up.. at 12 am she sent me a text asking what time my train gets in so she could pick me up. She did and she was on time. So I had to borrow my cousins car so it won't be until tomorrow so she is like you might as well spend the night.

Geez haven't made it without being at her house for 24hr before she has me sleeping in her bed again..

Most Helpful Girl

What Girls Said 4

• She sounds a bit controlling, a bit crazy too.

But on a side note? Just friggin enjoy the moment of sleeping next to someone. It's nice.

• I know.. she is always saying to others she wants to cuddle but she never does but you can tell she enjoys having me next to her

• She likes u, why don't u make a move

• I did.. see what I wrote below makes me unsure when it ever is the right time

• I know last night when I felt her body heat and I looked her face was so close.. then she moved her leg open so it pinned my leg down I got extremely hard for a good while

• Funny last night she did it herself. . I was sleep and my foot was near so she was flicking her foot on my leg and rubbing it with her toes.. she turned on her side facing me and put her arm in between us so it was resting on my stomach. . She later turned to her other side and I moved my leg up to her upper thigh and I could feel her pulse and it was racing pretty fast for someone that was at rest for a few min.. she did not complain when I rubbed her ass or thighs

• Tease much

• It seems like she's flirting with you o:

• She's a huge flirt

• Well that shucks :P I don't think she will be worth your time in the long run, I'm sorry! o:

• I don't know she's a handful and speaks her mind. . Funny thing is I can get her really annoyed and she will be fine later on

What Guys Said 4

• I've done it before, but it's too much of a tease to me to enjoy it forever.

It's just mentally weird to think about sleeping in the same bed with a girl but not being able to get physical. It's like having a hot step sister. You know there's nothing wrong with touching, but you're not allowed.

• Something else I want to see before I stop.. Crazy however the best talk I got from her was when she was drunk.

• Seriously... how much more of a hint do u need? ;-)

• Are you serious?

• Yes I'm very serious... she got close so I went In to rub her leg.. she woke up and got mad and said you always fucking touch me when I'm sleep.. you don't have the balls to touch my leg when I'm awake..

I mean she might be more moody then normal because of her period but only a few times in public can I touch without her snapping back

• It's funny I can catch her in lies.. she's said she's had nicer guys then me but it's not true because it's clear as day she's not used to someone as nice so she ends up not knowing how to react

• Delusions... I can't help you. No one can. You don't need answers you need questions and I have none for you.

• Maybe she wants to see whut You want. Some guys put themselves in the F-Zone.