Did I lead him on or?

My bf and I broke up 2 months ago. So I was not looking for a relationship.

So This guy Rick I meet him 2 weeks after me and my bf break up. he's cool. Im not looking for anything. To ME I think were just hanging out. I would always invite him to hangout with me and my friends. My friends felt I was leading him on because I would always bring him places be he agreed to go.

After a month he asked me to be his gf. I told him no. Im not looking for a relationship right now im just chillin. He has not spoken to me since.

I feel it was kinda my fault. I feel a little bad about it but I never flirted with him.

Most Helpful Guy

• I don't see anything about you making out, cuddling, dating, so I would say you did not lead him on. He was living a fantasy world where he can hang out with you, not make a move, and ask you to be his gf and you would say yes.

What Guys Said 1

• Yes you lead him on. You were inviting him places and he thought there was more to it. Maybe you didn't mean to do this.. but when a guy or girl is asking someone to join them all the time, for most people it is a sign that there is interest.

What Girls Said 1