Which type of European women do you prefer more in terms of physical attractiveness and overall relationships, English women or Spaniard women?

Question mainly for men here. I prefer Spaniard women in my opinion.

• British women
  • Spaniard women

Most Helpful Girl

• of these British. Spanish is an annoying/ugly language.

• ... french women! beautiful language/culture, fashion, food. and they're georgeous! (:

• i can see why she doesn't like Spanish she lives in the United States where the only people who speak Spanish are immigrants, unfortunately the immigrants are not the most educated/well spoken people because they were probably brought up in poverty and that's why they came here but Spanish well spoken is considered one of the most beautiful language alongside French, Portuguese, and Italian. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T5fli3wQWZI

• @nicolas25 I have nothing against legal immigrants.

I also dislike the sound of a spainard speaking it. educated or not, I simply dislike the language.

What Girls Said 1

• Both are good

What Guys Said 3

• Easternmost European women are the best in the world

• Out of the two, I like Spanish women. But I like Italian more though..

• So for you Europe only has 2 countries?

• And you want me to add all women of every single European country, as if they'll fit or if any of you guys would bother reading a super long list anyway? No way so I only picked this two. Thanks for the smart ass answer though.

• the european union is not the same as the european continent. British people don't consider themselves european.

• @thewanderingme yeah and some Spanish and Argentinians don't consider themselves Latino but objectively they are who cares what people consider themselves the UK is part of Europe .