For starters I am a firefighter and a finance major. I love what I do and would not change for anything. However, I seem to get all the wrong girls?

For starters I am a firefighter and finance major. I love what I do and would not change for anything. However, one would think that I have everything going for me but I seem to struggle in the dating department. You see I tend to date all the wrong girls and would love for someone to elaborate at where I could possibly be going wrong? Just a little more about me.. I tend to favor girls that play hard to get because just like my firefighting background I love a challenge. I am always very busy and as a result has led me to wonder if that has caused me problems. Thanks

Most Helpful Girl

• I am guessing the girls you that play hard to get have multiple options available to them already, so it's not that they're playing hard to it so much as they just don't see you being worth the trouble when they already have a few guys.
    Try going after girls who are more worthy of your time. Ones that share common interests and who aren't air heads.
    You being busy isn't an excuse because there are plenty of good girls out there that understand what dedication means.

What Girls Said 2

• Women who play hard to get are usually immature and into playing games. Go for a woman who is available and make yourself available.

• That's still too little info for us to tell why you've been landing the wrong girls.

What Guys Said 2

• You studies and profession really isn't enough information but chances are it is your attitude. As a firefighter I would assume you are in good shape and therefore have a wide dating pool to choose from. So I would wager it is you choosing the wrong girls rather than the other way around.

• "I tend to favor girls that play hard to get because", fuck your reasoning. That's stupid.