Please Help Me get out of this?

Hi, so I was kinda cheating on my gf a few days ago, but my girlfriend arrived quicker than I expected so the girl i had over had to quickly leave and didn't have time to get her heels on, or her tights. My gf walked in and saw them and questioned me about them. I panicked and said I was crossdressing. She said it was okay and was gonna help me. Now im terrified, I've never crossdressed in my life and the thought of it disgusts me. She is gonna come over tomorrow. What should i do to get out of it? And if i can't, what is she gonna want me to do? If i can't find a way out, whats gonna happen? I dont want to confess i was cheating, i know she would break up with me and i love my gf. Please help me! I dont know what to do!

Sorry i was actually trolling: (

Most Helpful Girl

• Well the first thing is why did you cheat in the first place? If you really love someone you wouldn't dare second guess it by sleeping with someone else... But I honestly think you should spare her the pain of being kinda lead on by a lie amd just straight tell her you cheated... But I honestly think if she stays with you, then damn you're hella lucky and better not messed it up. And try your damn best to make it up to her because i'm sure she loves you and to be cheated on (I know from expirience) hurts like crap especially when he doesn't tell the truth and if im in love with him... But boy, if she forgives you then damn I promise you you're one lucky boy and you better treat her amazing and never cheat because loyal girls like that who forgive are hella rare.

What Girls Said 8

• As much as I HATE to tell you this tell her you bought them for her but didn't know the size so you opened them to see if you could tell by looking at them that way.

• But i already told her i was crossdressing... i think she would find out i cheated

• You can say you were trying to figure self out. That it was one of the few times and now that you've thought of it your not really interested

• Hmm, that is an idea.

• Be honest. The truth always comes out. If you lie about something like this, you will most likely lie again in the future. It's better you tell her the truth. Even if she breaks up with you, telling the truth is the best thing you can do in this kind of situation.

• I know i should just probably tell her the truth, but im afraid she will certainly leave me

• Well if i didn't tell her, what do you think i should expect? I mean i really dont want her to break up with me...

• The truth always come out sooner or later. You're going to end up feeling really bad and guilty and that could also end up ruining the relationship.

• If you love your girlfriend why did you cheat? You have to tell her. You cheated, so you confess. If she is smart she will leave you. If she gives you another chance you better not mess it up.

• If you really loved her you wouldn't have cheated. Tell her the truth. What if she had cheated on you? How would you feel?

• I know i shouldn't have cheated. But if i tell her, i know she is gonna break up with me :(. I really dont want to lose her

• If you didn't want to lose her you wouldn't have done something that could make you lose her.

• Be honest. You have to.. no other choice. You have to deal with the consequences because she will find out eventually. Better now than never.

• But she will break up with me!

• I know i shouldn't have cheated, but i dont want her to break up. I do really love her

• Tell her. You shouldn't have fucking cheated. You're an idiot, tell her right now.

• the only option is to come clean, she will see how uncomfortable and that you do not like it, and then she just put two and two together, you already made i worse by lying about it, and if she figures it out then you can say bye bye to the gf who you supposedly love, by cheating.

• But if i come clean i know she will break up. I dont think she would give me a second chance

• Please i really dont want her to dump me!

• you do not have the choice in this, she does. And IF she would even THINK about staying with you, by keeping on lying to her will NOT help. GET IT. YOU made the mistake, HER choice to stay with you. so suck it up, and take some dame responsibillity, Because if I were in her place, the only reason I would stay with him is if he take RESPONSIBILLITY for what he did.

• Well, you're potential exposing her to deadly diseases. You've backed yourself into a corner that you can't get out of. Either break up with her or tell her the complete truth. Also, there is no "kinda" about cheating.

• Tell her the truth and face the music. You can't drag this on any longer

What Guys Said 4

• Sh*t man LOL Sorry!! but I guess you don't have a choice here but to consider it as a well deserved punishment for your actions and do it

• So your suggestion is to do the crossdressing?

• not a biggie actually it will be a moment of embarrassment that you will get over it.. and I guess she doesn't know won't hurt her.. but you will have to live with this but again no one is perfect

• no not really just turn it into a funny experience and you will be ok

• You cheated on her. What did you expect? If you loved her that much, you wouldn't have done it. Maybe you are too young to know when you really love someone or not.

• you obviously don't love her that much then XD

• Not true i do love her

• You had a chance to not cheat, and you failed.

• you may love her in a friendly way but you want to use her, basically you want this other girl but if you can't get you'll just put up with your gf wow :/

• Just tell her the truth... that you were cheating or you might regret for the rest of your life!.