Would you ever cheat on your significant other?

I have zero experience with dating, unless lunch dates count and only ever been on 3 of them last one was in college. I would never cheat on anyone I was seeing, the problem is that all these cheaters are good at reeling chicks and convincing them they are so great. I don't get what I am doing wrong. Would you cheat?

I have a gut feeling that guys actually would and are holding back their "true answers" because they don't want to get told off by all the women :P

Most Helpful Girl

• No I would never cheat. If I loved someone, my love goes to them only. If I really wanted to be with someone else so bad (not saying I would. Then I would break up with them, I would not cheat on them though. I see it being very disrespectful and low.

• @yasmine738 I agree how can someone not have the decency to tell them it isn't working out.

• @yasmine738 Your hit the nail on the head with that one! To many cheaters, users and racists in this world in my mind it would be nice to send them on a little trip, maybe to mars get rid of them lol

• Haha right I agree, anywhere but here.

What Girls Said 17

• Fuck that and fuck whoever cheats they're dirty scum who need to kiss the ocean floor.

• I don't believe in cheating. If you're not happy, or you're finding interest in someone else, don't be in a relationship! Why lead someone else on (and hurt them) just because you can't make up your mind? If you can't stay committed to your parter, stay single.

• I would never cheat, it just makes a mess of everything. I think honesty is the key to being happy.

• I can't stand a cheater to me if you are not happy just leave no one is holding you back so no.

• Hell no I wouldn't cheat. I know how it feels to be cheated on and wouldn't want to put someone through that same kind of pain.

• I wouldn't cheat, if I'm not happy in a relationship then I would break it off. I wouldn't want to be cheated on so I wouldn't do it to someone else

• No I wouldn't cheat. Cheating won't do anything but cause more damage.

• NEVER! And anybody reading this... DON'T BE THE JERK THAT CHEATS ON THEIR SIGNIFICANT OTHER (ps. Sorry for the caps it's just important)

• No cheating is wrong

• No I would never cheat on him

• Nope, never.

• There's no reason in being in a relationship if you're going to cheat

• No, I don't believe in it.

• I don't see myself ever cheating but if I did I would tell my SO and then leave them.

• no I think it is digusting, and I made commitment to that person. and I would not break it.

• No never he's everything I need and more

• I agree with your update, you are 100% correct!

What Guys Said 6

• Cheating is an absolute deal breaker it's over... Doesn't have to be physical, it could be mental.
    When I was younger and promiscuous I made it a point to the girl's who were interested that I wasn't ready for a relationship so they don't get the wrong idea. Cheating and messing with someones feelings is really fucked up.

• As one who almost cheated I can say well I almost did. Before if you had asked me I would say have said no. I think your update is a little over the top though. I think guys might be more open about it than girls though. Although I might be a biased. Also what are we calling cheating, because there is more than one way of cheating to me. There is the emotional cheating then there is the physical cheating. I think guys are more inclined to the second. Where women might be more inclined to the first.

• my SO is my left hand, and i've cheated on "her"

• No. I don't think I need to expand on that.

• Hell to the fucking no.

• I would do it just to see them flip out.