Is there such a thing as love at first sight?

Think about it, some people say yes and some say no. I used to say no but I met this one girl that's mixed my head up quite quickly and I think about her a fair bit.
Let's vote! Let's comment!
Happy new year and may you find love this year!

• Yes
  • No
  • I don't know

Most Helpful Guy

• Well I said yes but basing this on chemical reactions not choices.

What Girls Said 5

• i don't think it's love exactly. it's more like... hope for love. i think it's very possible to make eye contact with someone, feel incredibly attracted to them, and strongly -hope- that the attraction is mental as well. sometimes it turns out to be, sometimes it doesn't. there's something to be said about reading faces, seeing personality traits in faces. i think we all try to... see positive ones in the people we are instantaneously attracted to.

• Heck yeah there is!

• No I don't think there is.. it is only attraction

• i would want it to be love but i know its just physical attraction towards each other and if you do mistake that attraction with love you might end up getting hurt

• Its infatuation. You can't love anyone unless you know them.

What Guys Said 4

• I said no. I said yes before I got married. I loved who I thought she was - whatever you term that. You have to get to know the person to truly love them I think, and that takes time. Maybe that initial "love" will be congruent with how you feel about them in the long run. If so, you'll likely claim they are one in the same.

• Yes, of course neurochemical reactions can occur on sight.

• Yes... I haven't encountered it at my age any longer. Having lived with a woman for years, the mysticism is gone. But when I was kid, I would take one look at a beautiful woman and just have the biggest crush.

• Yes there is. It happened to me.