Is this about another chic? Or is this work-related?

I was hanging out with my crush and his buddy earlier today and then my crush was receiving text messages from someone, and he showed his buddy but not me... him and his buddy also work together ( they have theor own business selling products)... then when I asked my crush what that was about, he was saying that its something that "I'm not quite ready to know about yet" and that he confides in his buddy. About certain things that business people have been through before... then he spoke to his buddy in another language about who he. Was gonna see tommorow... iS it about a chic that he's dating? Or is it more business-related?

• about a chic he's seeing
  • business-related

Most Helpful Guy

What Guys Said 3

• It could literally be anything, from your suggestions of a chick, work, or it could be an inside joke or an announcement he's going to make.
    So don't worry about it, I'm sure it's nothing bad.
    I don't want to say something that could be true, if I'm not 100% sure about it.
    So if you tell me a bit more then I could help more but it could literally be anything.

Hope this helps.

• I inboxed u more details in. Regards to this

• Definitely another chick. If you guys were dating, he'd probably show you the texts. But not dating & just hanging out with him n his friend, probably doesn't wanna make you jealous

• Or dou think he likes me maybe? He works a lot tho so how can it be another chic?

• I can't say if it's another chic or not but what doesn't make sense is why did he say that your not ready to know? That's personal, not business.
    Does he know you like him?

• Maybe he has a hunch that I like him... do u think its achic?

• @asker what's achic?

• Oh a chic, it could be, but at some point it's going to be a chic right? Your not asking him out so he's abailable.
      If you like him this much you have to tell him before he does meet someone and get serious.

What Girls Said 1

• It sounds more Business than Something Unusual, sweetie... it seems to me that if it was a girl in Question here, dear, he wouldn't be telling Nor spelling out Anything with That sort of 'Business' that doesn't sound to me like Monkey business... his other 'Language' isn't a feeling to me of Body language of this sort, especially in Front of You, which would have been tacky...
    Good luck. xx