Should I tell her that I am a virgin?

Hi. I am 20 year old guy. I'm dating this one girl. She's really nice and we really like each other. We have kissed and been making out, but we haven't had sex yet. I know that she isn't one, (because he dated a guy i know for 2 years) but that doesn't bother me. When the time comes and we decide to have sex, should i tell her before that, that i am a virgin?

Most Helpful Guy

• I went through the same thing around your age. Don't worry about it until you get to that point. She's likely not going to care (my girlfriend didn't at all) because we're all there at some point.

If she asks then tell her (it's really not as big a deal as we make it up to be in our heads), if it makes you feel more comfortable to be forward with her (for fear you don't think you'll perform maybe) then when you two are at that point you can express to her that you're inexperienced. She'll probably be happy to help you figure it out ;)

What Girls Said 2

• No I think that you should wait until the time comes. If she gets mad that you didn't tell her before (Which more than likely she won't) Just tell her that she didn't ask and you didn't think it was anything major (even if you think it is)

• I would probably only tell her if she asks if you are. Whatever makes you feel comfortable.

What Guys Said 1

• Dont do it man. Let her find out on her own if she doesn't ask you. When you guys do have sex, dont aknowledge your own nervousness and just do what you gonna do.. Be an effin man and take control of the situation through your fears.