Would you date this guy or is he too black?

s3-ec.buzzfed.com/.../...de-7308-1338324640-10.jpg

Would you date a man as black as this?

Most Helpful Girl

What Girls Said 21

• I don't find him to be attractive but it's not about his skin color. He looks too thin and his eyes look like there might be something wrong (or he's really sad, that could be it too). It also looks like there's something wrong with his skin on the side of his nose? I don't care about his skin color though.

• I don`t think he is too thin, I do however think westernized people are too fat. His eyes are like that because of pingueculum, which is a discoloration of the sclera caused by excessive UV and wind exposure without adequate shut-eye. He is likely very sleep deprived after fighting for South Sudanese independence, he could have be without sleep for 72 hours +.

This photo was taken on the day of South Sudan`s independence referendum, so he has likely been through absolute hell before this photo was taken.

• Based on aesthetics, only? Without a doubt, yes. His skin is fucking beautiful. He has striking features in general... But that skin... Breathtaking.

• Bruh! That jawline! Depends on what kind of person he is.

• He's not too dark, I just don't think he's attractive so I wouldn't date him. His face gives the impression that he is way too thin. They guy I like is his skin colour though.

• The darker the chocolate the richer the taste😏

• Wow, that's intense. Don't mind it, though. I do however, mind the fact that his eyes are yellow. It makes him look unhealthy. :(

• I feel like this question is racist.
    Beauty comes from the inside not the outside.

• Would I date him? ... no he looks so mean and uptight, I don't mind his skin color... he just so mean looking😕

• No too ethnic. Full bloods aren't interesting to me. That's ebony.

• Im very pale white. But, My best friend since I was 4 is that same color. Personally... I don't even see a color difference anymore so yeah I would date him.

• Is there a thing such as "too black"?

• Doesn't make a difference to me

• It doesn't really matter. I'd rather date a guy who's really black than a pasty white boy.

• Well, if he's got a good personality and if I actually liked him as a person then it shouldn't matter what color his skin is

• That's a little too dark for me, no offense

• He is an attractive guy but those eyes are scary.

• I've seen darker soooo yes i would

• Believe it or not, my friend is that black and I love him to death. He's more like a brother though, but one of my friends dated him. So I'm sure someone would

• I am so attracted to men with this skin color. It's just this guys eyes are discolored which is a turn off and he looks too thin.

• Ah shit even his eyes are turning black thats just way to dark to much sun bro

• Nahhhhhh I'm good

What Guys Said 12