What does it mean when his friends want to talk to me?

There's this guy I'm seeing, I'm not really sure what we are but we have sex and he tells me he likes me most times. We cuddle and have a lot of sleepovers. Anyway, he said his friends wanted to meet me, and I don't know why. But I met quite a few of them and we all hang out and party. And now they contact me on Facebook and they seem to like me a lot in a (friendly) way, not oddly flirtatious or anything. What does this mean? Like wouldn't he not want his friends to contact me? or is that a good sign?

Thanks.

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 2

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G6jDzibi8ag

maybe he wants everyone over for some karaoke

• What was the point of this?

• I'm not sure. This is a rather confusing situation, or lacking enough information. Maybe they want to be your friends?

• It is confusing. but if I'm with their friend, why would they wanna be my friend?

• lol like I said, he isn't my boyfriend. So it's weird to ask this stuff. But thanks for your input I guess.

• Sorry. But you two having sex indicates to me that he is. If you won't ask, then stop being curious about it.

What Girls Said 1

• I think it might be a good sign because he's opening up a part of his life to you and incorporating you into his life. If it was just a hook up I doubt he'd do that.