Why does my boyfriend always ask me what I want in the future?

such as marriage
amount of kids, I said two and he said the same thing.
what they'll look like
where we will travel to
he calls me, mrs. insert his last name

things like that

0|0
3|3

Most Helpful Girl

• You should be flattered. He thinks you're special enough to spend the rest of his life with. That doesn't happen every day anymore.

1|1
    0|0

What Guys Said 3

• He's rather conservative, but also it is smart to ask these questions once the relationship has settled a bit because you want to know about irreconcilable differences now BEFORE marriage than using them as causes for divorce later.

I would challenge him on the last name thing and find out more about that. A guy who is inflexible on that is a guy who may be uptight about other equally meaningless stuff. I want to be clear - it's not that you will or will not change your last name, but you want to know why he assumed you'd take his last name.

When I got married, I told her she could have whatever last name she wanted; I didn't give a rat's ass. However, she did take mine because she wanted to as that made her feel more connected to me.

0|0
    0|0
  • probably getting caught up in the moment and wanting to plan out a future or imagine one with you

1|0
    0|0
  • Either he wants to be sure you still want the same thing or he has short/long term amnesia.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 2

• He's hoping he's in those plans

1|0
    0|0
  • He Wants to know where u stand with him

0|0
    0|0