Do you think he'd take me back?

I went out with this guy over a year ago. Neither of us were ready for a relationship then. We've been good friends and talking everyday. He started dating this girl this summer. Now we recently started having sex behind her back and going to dinner and stuff. He still texts me a lot even when he's around her. Do you think we'll have a chance? Please no judging comments and don't call me a slut

Most Helpful Guy

• It could go either way. That's something you & him really gotta talk about; continue as a fling and possibly get caught or leave her & you both get into a relationship. Sooner or later, the difficult choice has to be made. Cause then he'll have to decide between you or her; either way, someone's feelings are gonna be hurt

What Guys Said 2

• I'd ask why you even want to be with a guy willing to go behind his girlfriend's back to sleep with someone? Clearly the guy still isn't ready for what it means to really be in a relationship.

• It's possible. But once he does, he could take his current girl back, too. Or he could dump you and go with a different girl. You're with a douche and an asshole.

What Girls Said 1

• If he's cheating on another girl with you, and you two started dating what are the chances he'd do the same to you.
    Have a little more respect for yourself.