Would this mean he likes me as much as he says he does?

So this guy and I have been talking for about a month now and he likes to text me all day (unless he's super busy or working out) and lately has been trying to call me at least once a day. I know people my age really don't talk on the phone as much as they text so would it be safe to assume he really likes me because of this or not? He also gets super jealous when I hang out at my place with some old guy friends if that could serve as any further info...

Most Helpful Guy

What Guys Said 3

• He could like you that much. I personally prefer to talk on the phone, not text.

• Super jealous is scary. VERY scary. It makes texting you all day a bit scary too. Whether he likes you or not, I think you should stay far away from jealous guys.

• He likes you. Sometimes infatuation can deter real emotion. So you won't be able to tell exactly how that deep that 'like' goes until you spend more time with him. Relax, you're just getting to it.

What Girls Said 1

• yeah he definitely likes you