Body types that guys look for?

which body type do guys look for in a girl?

• Anorexic thin
  • Muscular
  • Curvy
    Vote C
  • Chunky
    Vote D
  • Large&InCharge
    Vote E

36

Most Helpful Guy

Sponsored

What Guys Said 5

• lol this is such a leading question.

In shape, petite/athletic. Just like me.

• I like curvy girls, whether they are firm or not , curves are the best,,,,,,, but I'm happy with whatever shape a women has, they are all beautiful

• I'd say between "chunky" and "large and in charge". If I was just to have sex with them, I'd pick "large and in charge". If I was to have a relationship with them, I'd pick chunky.

• Muscular is what I like best,

• Good boobs at least a C cup and good ass is all a guy need

What Girls Said 3

• Why is it "anorexic thin"?
    Do people seriously not realize how offensive that is not only for thin people, but for those who suffer that mental illness? That is seriously ignorant for people to assume.
    Anorexia is a mental condition NOT a body type! I will repeat it cuz on this site so many damn people assume they're hand in hand for some reason. ANOREXIA IS A MENTAL CONDITION NOT A BODY TYPE.
    -______-

Anyways. Men go for all of them. Literally. They like tall girls, short girls, fat girls, thin, petite girls, curvy girls, thick girls, chunky girls, BBWs, SSBBWs, big boobs, small boobs, medium boobs, big butts, small butts, toned butts, flat butts, bubble butts, hourglass, pear shape, apple shape, ruler shape, etc.
    Sure, some do get a little more attention than others, but there's a 99.9% chance that how you look, some guy would love it.

• Why would you have a "anorexic thin" option, wow. How about a "thin" or "fit" option instead of making it look bad to be skinny

• I'm a girl but I like the girls who has muscular body