Are shy girls attractive to guys?

I am shy and I'm basically that nerdy , non popular girl you see in movies.. , I've never dated anyone and I'm 17. Not a lot of guys talk to me, a couple do but it's nothing like to get in to a relationship. I've heard that shy girls are attractive, so I want to know what you think of shy girls?

Most Helpful Guy

• yeah man. just like any other girl.

What Guys Said 10

• attractive girls are attractive to guys no matter what. so shy, small boob, skinny, chubby, virgin, short, tall... etc etc.

• that was a general answer to all gags self concision girls. seriously if your cute none of that matters.

• Shy girls are the best. If you like them it takes time and care to open up to each other with makes trust in one another all the better.

• Shy girls are often really cute.

• I LUV shy cuties! Who doesn't?

• You must be careful, someone will juice and take advantage and try to go balls deep and pressure u

• Yes shy girls r attractive n beautiful too. ..
    So u have to be confident in ur self..

• Yes... they are cause they are so mysterious!

• depends on the full personalitly but yes

• sure... it makes no difference. Men aren't looking for confidence

• You'll be fine, you'll get plenty of interest from guys after highschool, esp. if you go to college.

What Girls Said 2

• no worries.. many guys like shy girls

• inbox me please