How many westerns guys interested in Chinese guys?

How many people here are interested in dating/marrying a Chinese woman? And what are your reason?

Have a nice day everybody!

Most Helpful Guy

• The two groups I find myself really attracted to are white and oriental. I know that there is this big fetishization of Asian girls in the Western world thanks to media and all that stuff, but myself I just find their facial features (Along with the general petite size and build of Asian women) very attractive.

What Guys Said 15

• I love Asian woman cause there shy, know there role as a woman, they are beautiful in looks and in personality, family oriented, and there not really known for have random attitudes. There nice and kind, smart just like minghui.

• Know their role as women?

• @WhaChaChaKing okay. Thanks for correcting me, Now imma get back to my movie now and eat popcorn.

• I think you need to rephrase your question. That said, yes, I would be. I grew up in the San Francisco area, and have come to know many of them already.

• I'll date anyone who I like and get along with regardless of race.
    Guys here in the west, mainly older white guys, have a huge creepy fetish for Asian women. You won't have much trouble finding a date over here.

• I love Chinese Guys!😍

• you mean chinese GIRLS i guess

• One of the girls I work with is Chinese American and she is drop dead beautiful.

Now western guys interested in a chinese guy? Hmm, not me there lol.

But girls, yes.

• Because, they're submissive and word on the street is you're tighter down there.

• Chinese/ Japanese/korean/ Taiwanese/ Philippines/Singaporeans/Malaysian girls are very cute. They are like petite dolls , cute eyes but because your question is eligible for western guys only, i will keep mum.

• Have you met my man @mistninja314 ?

• LOL! mistninja and his blasian kids 🙈

Get on it Mistninja! GET ON ITTT!!

• @ cav thank you, thank you *bowing head now from stage*but im finally getting some recognition around here lol "asians are love, Asians are life" ... the thirst is real in this one (mistninja314) ^^

@misscoffeehead lmao when i saw this question+she was a Asian cougar i thought "HELL YEA" and she cute ^^ my throat got hella dry "hell i thought i was in the sahara LOL". but it no secret i want me a Asian wife with a cute accent, but maybe i've been waiting too much anime on top of truly adoring my childhood japanese nurse ^^ "it ain't my fault since you can't help what you love right?"

this could be us but y'all playing ^^ media-cache-ec0.pinimg.com/.../...942a5c9b5e09.jpg

• and how else am i suppose to get my vute wavy haired blasian babies? "im black but i need a cute Asian girl" right lolol so bring all the Asian bunnies to me please ^^

• I love asians!
    They are so sweet and beautiful.
    Once i had a chinese girlfriend.
    She is the best girl i ever had :)
    Good luck

• If she is as pretty as you? Sure why not? -Reason #1 physical attraction.

• I thought this is about homosexual rofl

• A good sexual pleasure and the feel of sex can get from them. They are so sensitive body and sensitive person. Love to have sex and lead a life with them. They are loud moaning.

• Ni Hao. I would certainly date a Chinese woman, and would marry her if things worked out; but I don't have a thing for Asian women as so many guys do, so I don't go out of my way to chat them up or approach them, especially say in clubs where they are probably getting enough attention already.

• I love all girls

What Girls Said 5

• You might be a good candidate for the lonely souls here if communication isn't a barrier.

• I believe some of them do

• I have a friend who likes Korean, Japanese and Chinese girls.

• People who tend to prefer Asian girls are usually creepy as hell. There's nothing wrong with the women but people turn them into a fetish when they aren't. They're people with different personalities and feelings.

• That's not true, it's mostly the older weird men that are like that. And also like the dude who commented here talking about how Asian girls are "submissive and shy" and all that crap, yes there are those creeps, but others just have a normal racial preference like most people.

• @Kkaos I did say most. From what I've seen and read most seem to think they're all submissive housewives and that's why they like them. As an Asian girl I don't like being treated as simply a fetish. I'm sure not all guys that like Asian girls feel that way but I'm going based off what I've seen. You don't seem creepy but that other guy was and so are some of the other guys that answered.

@kangy me too. It's completely absurd.

• True. bur it works both ways too, many Asian girls will fetish people too.

• oohhhhh my god there are many
    i've been hit on by so many white guys it's not even funny