Do guys like introverted girls?

Ok I do have friends, and I do like to party occasionally and I can be social if I wanted to be BUT for the most part I am pretty shy and not one of those girls that has a million likes on her Facebook picture and a million friends and a million fun parties to go to.

so?

Most Helpful Guy

• I'd prefer a girl that's more low key. But, at the same time there's a huge chance we may never break the ice and get to know one another. She doesn't have to be an extrovert, just a little more extroverted than me. If you're comparing yourself to more popular girls, don't bother. No guy looks at a girl and measures her value by popularity. If she's got these "million likes" and "million friends" and parties every day of the week, she's not the girl for me and will probably be among the last girls I'd ever consider asking out and dating.

What Guys Said 6

• Sure. I'm pretty introverted myself and need my alone time. Extroverted girls are too frenetic for me, always wanting to go places and talk about stupid shit. I think introverted guys would like introverted girls since they'd be on similar wavelengths.

• My wife is and I love her so I would say people do

• Yes I prefer them from outgoing girls.

• of course...

I like to invite girls to karaoke

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ibrhSdv10xE

• yup why not
    not every guy like open n always talkative girl
    i lo=ike introverted n shy girls

• Sometimes... All that shit you listed makes women less attractive, but not necessarily more social.

• It makes them less attractive? what?

• Yeah, clubbing, partying. Facebook whoring, etc. makes women less desirable to undesirable... None of those things show social skills either.

What Girls Said 0