Why does a boy thinks that ignoring a girl makes a girl wants him more?

I just don't understand, Like blocking them on Facebook etc ..

Most Helpful Guy

• Because there is a system. and it works. Its all a game, you just have to know when to push the Y or A button at the right time. its simple really..

• I hate quick time events in games :)

• my guy friend who does all these to a girl he likes after both of them graduated.. silly me I forgot to type that down.. but anyways mind explaining this situation then?

• Four words: he is a guy
      two words: guys forget.
      Thats about it. it doesn't get any simpler. anyone is welcome to try.

What Guys Said 3

• One the one hand, girls pretend to dislike boys to attract them all of the time, but on the other blocking some one on social networks is something completely else. Then it's just a case of him really not liking a girl.

• Lol it's not me~ it's actually my guy friend who does all these to a girl he likes after both of them graduated.. silly me I forgot to type that down.. but anyways mind explaining this situation then?

• Maybe I should haha.. we all laughed hard when he told us "I blocked her on Facebook so she'll want me more." I'm a little lost that's why I asked a lot of these questions nowadays~ hmm.. so how do I advice him anyways?

• don't know, perhaps you can show him all of the answers on this page. Other than that, he just needs to realize that he's making an idiot of himself.

• Block someone when you don't like them. It's not a play in the slightest.

• i think he's trying to cut you off but doesn't know how to go about it

What Girls Said 3

• if a guy actually thinks this, i can just do him a favour and tell him not to waste his time, because this will NEVER win me over.

• I don't think he's playing around. I think he doesn't like you or you are scaring him.

• I don't think blocking on Facebook is common?
    Maybe I am wrong but mostly guys write with you intensiv and then just immediately stop...
    and sometimes it does work you realize how much you care about this person