How to keep a guy as friend?

So I just met a guy who helped me out and he seems normal. Really nice guy who I heard is dating online. I just want to make him a friend but he wants to be in a relationship. Anyways, I just try my best to keep friendship conversation. He texted me it is more fun having sex than as friend. I was upset and he said sorry. So I asked him if he just wanted sex with me. He said no. He wants a relationship that last a lifetime. Then the conversation got harder for him. He doesn't have female friends and that he doesn't think I like him. He thinks I am wonerful as girlfriend but he doesn't think it is going to happen.

i just want to be friends. I already expressed that and I dont want to lead him on. He is a really nice guy.

I am doing that but he is frustrated which is hard for me to understand bc my guy friends are ok but then again I go back to childhood with them.

I dont want him to be bitter bc I care. He helped me and I just wants to a good person.

Most Helpful Guy

• u sure he juz doesn't want u for sex? LOL! it does sound like it. if he juz doesn't want u for that, he wouldn't ask for it in the first place and let it happen unexpectedly.

• Lol, I am sure he wants sex too. He wants a relationship/gf. I think haha

• who knows if he juz use all those to cover his azz. as said, men gets into relationship juz to get laid ;P

What Guys Said 4

• If the guy is attracted to you, he probably isn't going to want to be your friend. There's no point in trying to force it.

• I know. He is attracted bc he wants me all to himself. I am sure he wants more but I just want friends.

• He seems to really want intimacy. But if you want to just be friends then its all about keeping a safe distance, dont text or talk all the time, space out messages but dont lose contact either, he'll get the idea eventually

• I hope so. I am inviting to friends events and give him space.

• Yep, friend zone him. He'll just get more and more bitter. In my opinion, friendzoning someone who loves you is taking advantage of him.

• He doesn't know me. He just think I am wonderful and guys love bc they are always giving me presents, invitations, etc. It is true only bc they are my good friends and they are thoughtful people. Like I am to my friends.

• Friend zone him
    and everything will be fine

• I am doing that but he is frustrated which is hard for me to understand bc my guy friends are ok but then again I go back to childhood with them.

What Girls Said 0