Why do guys say the love me and want more with me then dump me a week later?

It's hapoened so often I was wondering if there was some kind of handbook you guys have!

Most Helpful Guy

• you prob give them the goods before actually building an actual connections based on trust and true intimacy, trust is built over time and by withholding certain aspects such as sex will tell you a persons true intentions. Most people nowadays both males and females think that sex is what builds and seals a relationship and its not it, sex is only a small part to a larger picture.

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 3

• Did you slept with them quick?

• There's your answer, guys don't take us seriously if we sleep with them right away cause they already got what they wanted (pussy) and I have 5 older brothers they always were very blunt with me they told me that they think if you gave it to him easy you're gonna give to someone else easy as well and they don't like that so they'll save them selves a headache so they dump us right away... my advice would be don't sleep with a guy right away if you're looking for a relationship

• Some guys just tell you that so you can fall easy for then and makes it easy to get what they want from you, go out on several dates, dinner, movies, have fun with them but don't give up your body so easy, most guys now in days are just looking for quick sex and move on, meet the right guy and always take your time do not rush things...

• Lesson learnt. Respond back with

"I hate you, you ugly dirty bag ".

move on.