If you have a crush on a guy, what makes you stop having a crush on him?

Normally if u have a crush on a girl, that's it I like her and it stays that way.
What makes you stop having a crush on a guy?

Most Helpful Girl

• if he makes you feel like a side chick, if he hurts you, if he doesn't make an effort to get to know you better etc etc

And the obvious.. If he just isn't into you

• this is the thing. so i am in love with a girl and have been for a long time. we are both ina position where circumstances mean i or she can tell these feelings. anyway i never thought she MAY feel the sameway anyway so i tried to mask the feelings by getting on well with another girl ( that we both know) This ogher girl. likes me. but now iim beginning to question whether the girl i really like does in fact like me or she actually hates me. she has become more distant with me and becomes very quiet when we are all together. her attitude has changed towards me.

• yes i will
      thanks for your help :)

• Cool sounds good man! Good luck.. And glad I could help :)

What Girls Said 11

• If he's rude or disrespectful

• I haven't had many crushes.. but generally I'll stop liking someone when they do something that turns me off. If they're dirty, rude, or sometimes I'll just wake up and realize "wth" and sometime they just don't look as attractive to me anymore and the little golden light around them just disappears. Also, if the guy doesn't feel the same way.. what's the point of liking them if they aren't mutual.

• If he doesn't feel the same way it hurts. If he turns out to be an a** then I would have no hard time forgetting about him! Or if he is not doing anything about it and neither I'm, I guess I've to move on... But it's never easy.

• Depends on how much I like him.
    If I just think he's cute I can lose interest quickly. If I really like him, it takes a shit ton of time

• Time. And if he acts like an idiot.

• Rudeness, egoistic, or a manwhore.

• if he has bad hygiene.

• If the dude doesn't have the same feelings... I would move on

• if he keeps playing games and doesn't act

• He hates you

• If he doesn't hold your interest. He needs to respond to your feelings, if you are making it obvious that you like him. If he doesn't respond, doesn't talk, BORES you, the crush just.. dies :/

What Guys Said 2

• You can't just remove a crush on someone, you have to replace it with another person. You already have a crush on a girl, so you have to find a different guy to crush on if you want to stop crushing on him. You can't really escape your sexuality, if your really bisexual.

• funny i never experienced a girl who has a crush on me... if they have i dont know and probably turned off