How do I get it back? I messed up?

So I do what I always do, I got pushy a bit and clingy. Now she is not responding. Is there anyway to recover from that? has the pooch been totally screwed?

@lalaxoxo. How long should I wait?
@kellyart it'd be so much easier if I found someone like you

Most Helpful Girl

• Give her some space and gently ease into with a simple how was your day in the evening or a how is your day going in the afternoon

What Girls Said 3

• Did she call you clingy? If she did this roughly translates as 'I lead him on and he foolishly fell for me, I have no feelings for him!'
    Sorry

• That's how I am. I don't know how to help you

• I'm going through a lot right now he's messing me up bad I hardly eat and I'm depressed

• Start referring to her and not whatever "pooch" is. Tell her you're sorry for being clingy, then give her some space, then wait a while, ask her on a date somewhere fun where she'll forget you were clingy.. so not at restaurant or somewhere where you sit for two hours and don't even know what to say due to the awkwardness of expecting yourself to be clingy again. If that doesn't work, find a girl who likes clingy guys.. there's plenty out there.

What Guys Said 3

• just give her some time.. and space to and constantly ask about her just to let her know that you are by her side

• if it keeps happening then something is wrong though

• time my friend.. space... too

• People don't need time to work out if they like you or not.
      Just leave her be. Find someone who wants you to fall for them

• true.. love the sn.. ties in..