Why can't we date? why do we always have sexual intercourse?

Why does this guy give me so many excuses as to why he doesn't want to be with me, but constantly sleeps with me and makes me feel special?

Most Helpful Guy

• You let him use you for your body... So he is getting what he wants. I am sorry to say that, but it is true.

Time to stop doing that.

What Guys Said 6

• He gets the milk without having to buy the cow.

• He wants bikini bottom, but without SpongeBob.

• Why do you continue to accept his behaviour?

• I need to stop accepting this type of behaviour because it isn't getting me anywhere.

• I couldn't have said it better. Engage your brain, not your genitalia.

• Whatever said here by many, you know better

• If you want to date him then why do you always allow him to sleep with you without committing?

• Clearly Im an idiot and would think that he would eventually want something more. But clearly that isn't the case.

• He is using you as a sex object. He does not love you. He just wants to satisfy his sexual desire and move on to the next female. These are characteristics of a true alpha male...

What Girls Said 5

• yeah, he's just physically attracted to you/using you for sex

• It's your fault because you allow him to have sex with but don't make him work for it so he will continue to make you feel special so that he can get what he wants.

• Believe me, I know. Time to call it quits.

• I'm in the same situation right now girl :(
    You have to respect yourself and realize that you don't deserve to be treated like a toy that he picks up when he feels like it. Why would a guy want commitment if he gets what he wants?
    I know how hard it is though.. Especially if you have developed feelings.

• You are absolutely right. We deserve better. Im definitely not going to be accessible anymore. Im tired of looking like the fool.

• Ohh I feel you! I embarrassed myself so many times confessing to him. He makes this excuse that he isn't ready for commitment. The worst thing is that he sleeps around and that's so hurtful to know

• Using you for sex!

• Why buy the cow when you can the milk for free?

Its no secret that most guys have to pay for every single date. He might really like you though, just doesn't want to pay for dates.

This is just my guess.