What goes through a girls mind when she accepts to be the girlfriend of a guy 3 years older than her, when she's only 16, herself?

I get it, the guy shouldn't be going after a girl that young if he himself is over 18, as in some states the legal age of consent is 17 butttt, what goes through the girls mind when she accepts being the girlfriend of a guy who's 19, when she herself, is 16

Most Helpful Girl

• He can drive yay! (Europe)

• How does that?

• To be honest it's exiciting for a 16 year old girl ( I can drive by myself now) and mostly these relationship aren't serious :)

• She did say she wasn't looking for a relationship, that it was just "fun". I don't get it though, why enter a relationship with an older man, if she knows she's jailbait, and if it was just going to be "fun'?

0/2500

Send It!
Sponsored

What Girls Said 3

• My friends always go for older guys cause they can drive and buy them drinks, but mostly cause they're apparently more mature.

• So it's seriously because all he can do is get you stuff?

• Yikes. I mean, he really shouldn't even be going after a girl like that... I think it's because he thinks he couldn't get anyone else so he resorted to jailbait

• Because he knew she would

• I think that girls go for older guys because they think they'll be more 'mature,' though that clearly isn't always the case. Well... that's what i've heard anyways...

• But if she knows she's jailbait, why accept it?

• sorry... I was just trying to help :(

• It's cool

• I hope I'm good enough for him or I hope he doesn't cheat because he is older

What Guys Said 0