Guys, why do you continue to ask a girl for pictures when you're already dating her?

You know what she looks like and she's not going to send you nudes so why do you keep asking for pictures?

I have a theory (PERVS!) but I want to see what others think?

What is the world coming to where I have to verbally tell a man that I'm not sending him a naked picture through a text message?

I'm too old for this shit...

Most Helpful Guy

• So that the guy can keep looking at her pic even when she is [physically not there!

• But shouldn't one picture take care of that? I've ran out of pictures to send this guy! lol

• Well... there can be too reasons for this:-
      1) The 'pervy' reason (which you already know)
      2) Or he's REALLY into you and can't get enough of you!

I know this because I used to do the same with my first ex almost 5 years ago, and my reason was definitely 2)

What Guys Said 5

• Of course he wants to masturbate to them, why else would he want them?

Is that so terrible? Rest assured, he's going to be masturbating to pictures of nude women anyway, would have thought it would be better if the nude woman in question was you...

• all the better to blackmail you with when you decide to leave, my dear

• keep away from this dirty guy. he will get your nudes and do god knows what with them and distribute them all over the place,

• Because we usually get a good picture of them off Facebook or Twitter or instagram or something so we can show people who it is we're seeing but when we're dating them we want another picture of them that's more recent so we can show people. Also we are kind of hoping for nudes ;) if you're not down to send him nudes you have to legit tell him that and express how serious you are

• He's hoping for those nudes.

• LOL He hasn't put in enough work yet to get nudes from me, sir!

I was thinking that and I was also thinking he was jerking off to them. EEEWWW!

What Girls Said 1

• i like when guys send me pictures of themselves, not anything sexual, just them smiling or doing something fun or being really cute. its nice to get a reminder of "oh, this is who im talking to, isn't he cute:)" he might just want to see your face