After three years, is that all he sees me as?

Does it mean anything if your boyfriend of 3 years still considers it f**king instead of making love? We were having a conversation yesterday and yes of course it got a little heated and he said he wanted to f**k me! Granted the conversation was heated and I said the same but afterwards, I wondered if perhaps that is all he sees me as after three years!

Most Helpful Guy

• No he doesn't see you as that. Me and my gf have what we call fucking and what we call making love. Sometimes you just wanna drop the lovey dovey kissing and caressing and just go at like animals and that's fucking, but either version is a sign of love, affection, passion and desire we have for one another.

• Thanks for your comment. Our conversation was heated yesterday and needless to say, had we been together, we would not have been making love!! F*cking for sure!

What Guys Said 2

• it means nothing

• He was clearly turned on and his lips let loose, I think you're overreacting here.

• No, I am not overreacting. I was just asking. I wanted to make sure that it was just that. Thanks for the answer.

• If the dude wasn't into you in a big way he wouldn't be with you three years later, for crying out loud.

What Girls Said 2

• That's all men men want from a woman to f**k. You deserve better.

• "Making love" and "fucking" is basically the same thing. To say "making love" is kinda mushy, and maybe your guy isn't mushy. Don't stress it.