How to can I get a guy to break up with his evil girlfriend?

I know this guy, he is super nice, honest, and really cares about his skank of a girl friend. I stopped by his house to talk (like we do often) and found her drinking (she told him she was sober bc she has addiction tendencies), stealing money (his wallet was open and empty), and CHEATING WITH SOME GUY. It was so ridiculous and i really care about my friend, he won't believe me when i have told him, and she refuses to tell hm herself. Any good ideas to just make him break up with her?

Most Helpful Girl

• if he doesn't listen to you then I think he should try to see the reality of the situation by himself. People learn lessons first hand! You tried as a friend. If he eventually listens to you, let him and his girl settle things together, don't add your comments because that would make matters worse. Do you actually like him?

What Guys Said 3

• You can't give someone self-esteem. He has to create his own self-esteem. If he ever does that, he will dump her.

• Well I think you already did what u could do its up to him now sadly but dont worry im sure he will remember your words and figure it out for himself.

• Stay away from men with girlfriends, that's not cool. You wouldn't want a girl flirting with your guy, would you? Don't do unto others that you wouldn't want done to you

• im not trying to date him, that wouldn't be cool.

• My best friend is getting screwed over and over again. I don't like seeing my friends get hurt.

• I don't like that there are kids starving in Africa and animals being beaten but, I don't have a job so I can't send money to help. Sometimes we just have to suffer

What Girls Said 3

• You can't. Stay out of his relationship. It's not your place to try to control his actions of interfere. You have told him and that's all you can do. Back off.

• It's his problem not yours. He is going to have to accept his issues and deal with them. You're not dating either of them so leave them alone.

• He's a big boy let him make his own decisions.
    If he really is your friend then know your place. His relationships are not yours to mess around with so let him figure it out.