Gals do you like dating men of your race or prefer to date outside of your race?

Who do you prefer dating or being in a relationship with? Men of your own race or another?

Most Helpful Girl

• My preference is outside. Love the cultural differences and I find a lot of white people incredibly sexy. And personality wise, I tend to find more of what im loooking for their..

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 4

• I don't mind dating inside or outside of my race. I don't really have a preference for which race I would rather date. It's more that guys that are interested in me are usually outside of my race. So I usually date them.

• I don't really think about it honestly. If I'm physically attracted to someone then I'm attracted to them. I can't control my physical attraction to someone just because they're of a different race.

• I'm open to dating every race, but I've usually dated people outside of my race
    So I guess I prefer dating men outside of my race

• I've only ever dated outside my race, but it's not intentional. just happens that way.