The guy I'm in love with just dumped his girlfriend.. Should I give him a call?

We had a great and lasting start to our relationship. However, we lived far apart and he ended up meeting someone else. He had asked me to please understand because he didn't want to ruin any chances for us in the future if things ever turned out that way. I was crushed but I told him that I wished him the best. Partly because I had a strong feeling it wouldn't last.

Well... It's been about 3 months and they have split up. I can't help but wonder if now is the time to reach out to him.

Should I send him a text?

Most Helpful Girl

• Yep. Why not!

• Really? I'm worried he won't care about hearing from me and blow me off :/

• Some guys need a green light though ;)

• Nope, if he wants to talk to you then he will contact you, it's that simple.

What Guys Said 2

• Sure, snag him on the rebound!

• If anything, she was the rebound. Burn lol

• Ask him out for a coffee so he can get his mind off of it. Tell him you miss him and want to give him a big hug!

• I don't think I can do it. I need him to show me he is still thinking about me.

• Sure, if you just want to be his booty call for the night

What Girls Said 2