How much older than you does a guy become too old for dating?

BQ: What is your age?

I am 22 and I try to date girls 18-22.

Here is Jason Statham and Rosie Huntington-Whitely, they are 20 YEARS APART! and seem happy.

assets-s3.usmagazine.com/.../...on-statham-467.jpg

Most Helpful Girl

• 10 years is too much for me. 7-8 is pushing it.

• how old are you?

• Well you know Bradley Cooper turns 40 tomorrow and I doubt you would turn him down.

• That's 9 years, lol. He's cute, but the problem seems to come up more in the connection area. So even if I was super hot and in his league, it could be an issue.

What Girls Said 5

• As long as both people are over the age of consent, then the age gap doesn't matter if they are happy with eachother.

• After about 5 years they're too old for ME. But honestly I know people 10 and 15 years apart! It's about what makes YOU happy, not others.

• I'm 20 and probably start thinking he was too old around 30 ish

• I would date somebody 20 years older than me.

• I think1- 10 years is good. But I guess if it were more it wouldn't be too bad if it were meant to be.

What Guys Said 2

• i think after 50...
    By that time every man should be looking to settle down
    The average bro will most likely try to settle down in his early 30's

• You are not jason statham and I doubt you're dating rosie huntington-whitely. Don't model your couples off of other people. That being said, do what makes you happy! You know, as long as it's legal.