This girl said she thought it was kinda weird that are names where close and are age is close?

Went on a date with this girl who is 24 and I am 25 and we started talking at dinner about having a lot in common and I mentioned it was kinda funny that are names where close her name Jessica and ming Jesse and she said that kinda creeped her out and I said wait really? And then she said kinda well not really its not a big deal, then we started to talk about are age, it was close also almost exactly a year and she then had this puzzled look on her face and said oh yah haha that's not a big deal. Apparently it didn't bother her to much because she kissed me and we held hands walking out the restraunt. What does that mean when a girl says that?

Most Helpful Guy

What Girls Said 1

• What is the problem?

• Kind of a put down to me. I mean she said it kinda creeped her out lol. Then she holds my hand and kissed me. Guess I'm just confused

• She probably meant it as a joke. I think you're over thinking it.

What Guys Said 1

• AND YEA THE STARS ALINE AND CREATE THE SOULMATE COUPLE JESSE AND JESSICA, BORN ALMOST PERFECTLY ONE YEAR APART, THEY ARE TWO SOULS OF THE SAME SHOE.

This is how you probably sounded to her.

• lol I didn't say anything like that or come off like that. I said something like i think it's pretty cool how are names are alike.