What would you think if your boyfriend instigated a fight over nothing?

I was drinking too mch. She said something that pissed me off in my head sort of and I just sort of blew up through text blew it out of porportion. Apologized the next day said I get like that sometimes when I drink too much.

Most Helpful Girl

• Well, depends on what was said when you blew off as you say... If you said really aggressive and mean things... I think I would be scared to be there in person when you freak out like that... and it would possibly cross my mind if it's even a good idea to be in that relationship... idk~

• I was just getting explicit with her flirting and she thought I was referring to her in general when I said you conplain. She brought up this one time I asked her about this coworker she was constantly on snapchat with. Had a suspicion she might of been cheating. Told her were just having a conversation why are so sensitive I wasn't referring to that. Took I back said I misread it and I asked why she is jumping the gun so fast told her not to use that against me anytime she thinks I offended her.

What Girls Said 1

• If it was uncommon, and he was just venting, I would forgive him. If he did it to be a jerk, I'd leave him.

What Guys Said 2

• Why would I have a boyfriend?

• Sorry im not gay.
    But if it was a girl and she can't control her alcohol then I'd tell her if it happens one more time then i will not ever see or talk to her if she's drinking.