We talked all the time, and now I'm getting blown off for netflix, is that a bad sign for me?

She's been weird, we've hung out before and she said she wanted to do it again, but bailed last minute. And this past few days she picks netflix and popcorn over everything... could something be wrong? Could it have been something I said?

Most Helpful Girl

• If you're going to try to measure up to Netflix, quit now. I wouldn't panic just yet, she doesn't have to want to spend every free moment with you to like you.

What Girls Said 3

• I've been told that Netflix is kind of awesome so I guess it's understandable.
    Netflix is not available in my country so I don't know the level of its awesomeness.
    Anyway, don't put pressure on her. Let her do her own things and if she wants to reach you, she will. Don't appear too desperate. Play it cool.

• Netflix can get serious sometimes. Don't take it personal.

• ... Bro.. Is she on her period?

• I know when I am I much rather eat and watch netflix than worry about seeing someone. But also even if she isn't on hers she may just want some time to herself.

What Guys Said 3

• FUCKIN' NETFLIX IS RUININ' OUR LIVESSS

• She just doesn't like you it seems

• You have to be kidding me! Looks look into this. When can you watch Netflix? (Anytime). When can she hang out with you? (On occasion). It is a terrible sign truthfully if it wasn't with family or anything it is bad. Sorry.