How to talk to girls?

It's like I get stuck on stupid whenever I talk at all and if I can't talk normally i could never talk to a girl. I'm a really shy person I never talk in school and my classmates don't even know I exist. Sometimes I feel like a shadow instead of a person. I fear my shyness will lead to eternal loneliness.

Most Helpful Girl

• I found it to be the most adorable thing ever when guys would get so nervous around me they couldn't converse normally. Ah, to be young again.
    I wouldn't worry about it! I'm sure girls your age will find it endearing that you're so shy around them because you think they're cute.
    If you're trying to work on talking to girls I would recommend talking to some on the Internet or through text messages until you build up enough confidence to do it in person. I'm naturally a really shy person so I understand where you are coming from. I used to have more cyber friends than real friends when I was younger because I couldn't get out of my little turtle shell. Don't worry the older you get the more comfortable you find yourself around people.

What Girls Said 2

• Simply approach a random girl. Be nice, confident and ask about her day. Then the next day do so again. Before you know it both of ya will be hanging out. (Happened to me.)

• I was like that too. I could never bring myself to even write a note to my crush. But now i talk to them all the time they are practically my bestfriends. The way that i have found to talk to someone it to try and find something in common to talk to them about. You would be surprized how naturally talking will come after a few seconds of chatting.

What Guys Said 2

• just keep doing it. even if you mess up, its all part of gaining that experience to better yourself talking to girls.

• I was once like that, until I somehow got over it after realizing I missed soo many opportunities.